In order to provide you with interactive computer services, Infection Prevention Technologies (Hereinafter Skytron) and / or its Internet Provider collects, uses, and shares certain information about you. This policy explains what we collect, with whom we share it, and how you can interact with Skytron in order to ensure the accuracy of the data we collect, use, and share.
A. Skytron may collect and maintains the following data:
- Information that you provide to us: Skytron receives and may store all information that you enter on our website and our billing pages. This includes; your e-mail address, your language preference, your first name, your last name, your address, your city, your state, your zip, your country, and your agreement to be bound by Skytron terms and conditions. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to customer service inquiries, improving our service and communicating with you.
- Linking to other Sites: Our policy does not govern Web sites of other parties to which we may provide links. If you choose to link to Web sites not controlled by us, we recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of these companies.
- Web Site Usage Data: We may track certain non-personally identifiable information about the use of our Web site, such as the source address of a page request, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, and other parameters in the URL. We use this data to better understand use of our Web site and user preferences. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information gathered elsewhere on the site.
- E-mail Correspondence: Skytron often requests a confirmation when you receive and open an e-mail communication delivered by Skytron. We archive all e-mail sent in and Out of our network, and we identify the origination IP address of all mail sent into our network. We require that you refrain from ‘forging headers’ or sending “SPAM”.
- Information from Third Parties: From time to time, Skytron requests and receives information from third parties and compares it to the information that you have provided. The main purpose for this is that of loss prevention.
- Protection of Skytron and third parties: Skytron will release data when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Agreement and protect the contract rights of our Clients.
B. Skytron or its suppliers utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software when receiving and transmitting electronic payments. Skytron and / or its suppliers encrypt the information you provide.
E. Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. E-mail spam targets individual users with direct mail messages and costs the sender very little to send. Most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender. Skytron doesn’t condone the use of spam and the sending of unsolicited e-mail in any form, nor do we control other Web sites involvement and/or practices in this area.